Gift Guide: For the Ladies ($51 and Above)

And now for the girls. Here's a collection of things I like. I hope you do too

A gold watch never goes out of style. And this one from Michael Kors is classic, luxe, and simple.

I've loved perfume for as long as I can remember. My go to scents are Coco Mademoiselle from Chanel and L'Imperatrice from D&G.


I don't have one myself, but I've heard great things about the Kindle. I don't know if I could ever give up reading an actual book, but if I did, the Kindle Fire would be 1st on my list.



Cameras are wonderful. And this Canon will not disappoint.

I've been wanting to try snowshoes since last year. And I think they'd be a great gift for someone looking for a new way to workout.





I love these Tivoli boots from Sorel. They're super warm, have great traction on ice... and are really cute.
This top I love. The End
These skinny corduroy pants come in multiple colors, but I happen to love the Cognac color shown. Plus I think they'd go great with the top above.



This scarf from JCREW will liven up any outfit.


And all bags from Etsy seller Valhallabrooklyn are gorgeous!!! I had my eye on one that just recently sold, but they're all great quality and I love all of them.


Comments

Popular Posts