Gift Guide: For the Ladies ($50 and Below)

The $50 and under Gift Guide for Ladies could go on forever. There are so many awesome thing out there that I actually had to cut some things out... and even now the list is long. But I hope this helps you finish your holiday shopping- and under budget! Have fun!

I love Pam at Pamwares! Her handmade products are well made, beautiful, and such a great gifts! Surprise your friend, sister, or mom with one of these lovely aprons.

Now going out to your mailbox to find a box of beautiful french macarons just sounds amazing! Don't you agree? Panna Dolce will send a box of 16 of these beauties to anyone on your list for $29.90. And good luck narrowing down what flavors you want to send: Cinnamon Caramel, Chocolate Buttercream, Almond Butter & Jelly, Chocolate Caramel & Marshmallow, Vanilla Rose, Apricot Preserves, Raspberry Chocolate Ganache, and Key Lime.



Why not gift and do good at the same time? The FEED Guatemala Cosmetic Pouch is handmade in Guatemala by Nest, a nonprofit organization that empowers artist and artisans around the world, using traditional Ikat fabrics. Each Guatamala Feed Pouch purchased will provide 5 school meals through the United Nations World Food Programme. It's cute too



Scarves. I love giving scarves... I think I give a friend of mine a scarf every year. They pull double duty giving warmth and accessorizing... a two in one gift. I like the colors in this A&F Heritage Winter Scarf.

Books! Who doesn't love books? Maybe some people... I don't actually know the answer to that question- but I LOVE books. Especially when they're gifted to me. And I would LOVE this one


Candles, candles, candles. Candles are a great gift because they smell good, and we often don't splurge and buy the nice ones for ourselves. Volcano from Capri Blue is my absolute fave


I love me some movies... especially romantic comedies. They make me happy- and they're a great filler in the background when I'm working. I know I posted about it before, but Crazy Stupid Love is a an awesome movie- and I think it make a great gift too.

The holidays are a great time to take advantage of gift sets like this Brown Sugar Muse Collection by fresh.

Pajama Pants are always a great gift... I really like these flannel ones from Aeri too.

Reusable Bags are always a great gift, especially when they're as pretty as the Purple Dahlia one below. The Envirosax bags are also incredibly durable and great for carrying groceries, library books, etc...
For the reading inclined, surprise them with a shirt or tote sporting their favorite read. Fahrenheit 451 is one of my all time favorite books and I would love the shirt shown below from Out of Print.
Keep their feet warm with some super cute, and super warm moccasins. Like these ones from J CREW.

And last but not least, Vinyl. Pick one of their favorite artists, and then instead of a cd, get one of these records for old time's sake... Foo Fighters Wasting Light album


Comments

  1. Thank you for the feature! Made me smile. I have been sewing every minute I have lately. It is that time of year! Take care out there! And I have been enjoying all your gift pick posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem Pam! You make beautiful products and deserve every bit of exposure you can get! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigma Solve LLC Company has a highly experienced and professional team of Volusion™ e-commerce site developers.The overall combined experience of our Volusion™ team developers stands to more then 15 years.
    Volusion
    USA
    Sigma Solve LLC
    909 NW 111 Ave, Plantation, Florida 33324 - Phone: 954-397-0800

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts