Tasty and Healthy Snack

Have you tried these? I used to always eat Clif Bars during my hikes, but then I found these one day and haven't been able stop snacking on them! They are the Clif Kid Twisted Fruit Ropes. Each fruit rope is organic, contains no sugar/ high fructose corn syrup/ artificial sweetener, and is 100% fruit. And they're only 70 calories each which I this is a good snack calorie count.

They come in 6 different flavors: Mixed Berry, Sour Apple, Strawberry, Tropical Twist, Pineapple, and Grape. My two favorites are the Mixed Berry and Strawberry.

They can be hard to find. I've had my most luck at Henry's, Whole Foods, and Amazon.
Image Source here

Comments

  1. Ooh, those look good!

    I lived in San Diego for four years and I LOVED Henry's. I wish we had them here. Really, really, really miss that bulk foods section. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh yum! i'm always looking for new snack foods and i love fruit snacks type food. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Startup Wife- my Henry's doesn't have a bulk foods section! I'm so curious now...

    charms- once you try them, you'll never go back ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to buy some of this! It sounds wonderful

    Work from home India

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts