Today I am grateful for:
1) The gorgeous weather. Although it snowed this past weekend, it's back to warmer temperatures and it is so wonderful! I took this picture when I was out walking Maverick the other day
2) Summer in Jackson is like being sent to the most awesome summer camp for the entire season. Everybody's out hiking mountains, rafting down rivers, biking through town, fishing, rock climbing, eating, and enjoying themselves. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.
3) Business is good. 12 orders came in alone yesterday and my jewelry is starting to sell in large quantities for bridesmaid gift sets- love!
4) I'm starting a second shop here soon full of mostly home decor and everyday accessories... I'm really excited getting everything ready. Stay tuned! :)
5) Today will be my first hike of the season- it'll be a shorter one since I'm doing it after work. But either way, I've missed it... I'm sure my buns will be super sore tomorrow too