5 things I'm grateful for:
1) My hubs gets home tomorrow from yet another trip to Montana. I miss him like crazy.
2) My mama. She's selfless, caring, loving, and incredibly strong. I got my love of old movies and country music from her. And I wouldn't be who I am today without her constant love and support.
3) Danny's mom. She made my favorite person in the entire world... enough said :)
4) Summer weather. The sun's out. The birds are chirping. And I really want to get out of my office and go frolic in the grass or something like that
5) Fresh flowers. They're beautiful. Smell amazing. And just make your house look a whole lot better