Light Posting

This past weekend we had a Garage Sale on Saturday and a Going Away Party with my mom's side of the family on Sunday. Whew! Garage Sales just know how to suck the life right out of you. But then we had Sunday with my family and it was so amazingly wonderful. I'm going to miss them all so much! We even had one of my uncles fly in from Colorado and suprise us- just adding to how blessed we already felt. I was going to get back to posting today but my sister (pictured on the far right) is sick today with the flu- so since I knew you'd understand- I'm going to take today off too and take care of her. I'll be back to posting tomorrow. Have a wonderful day!

Comments

  1. I hope your sister feels better soon, the flu is no fun :-/
    What a great sister you are to go take care of her :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so sweet Ali! It took a few days but she's finally better :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts