This Wednesday, my Thankful Post is dedicated to my husband. Because as of today, we've been together a solid 10 years. I actually thought we'd been together a decade as of last year, but it appears my math was off... I've been forgetting my age as well so it's not too big of a surprise to me... People ask my age. I say 22... 23... no wait I'm 27 . Ya... I'm hoping I'm not the only person who does this
But dear husband, after 10 years of you being an amazing boyfriend/ fiance/ and husband- here are some things I am incredibly grateful to you for:
1) Your sense of humor. You make me laugh like no other- and every single day
2) When I said I wanted us to quit our jobs and move to Wyoming, you listened and discussed it with me, even though you weren't (at the time) on the same page. I know it wasn't easy. Most guys would have brushed off their wife's crazy ideas as just that. But you didn't. You made me feel that despite how out-of-nowhere my ideas can be- they still matter- and then you made it happen. Thank-you. Thank-you. Thank-you
3) Your insanely fantastic taste in music. If you had your own radio station, I'd listen to it every day
4) I think you're really really good looking.
5) Your support. Having my own business is a HUGE learning experience. But you let me convert our 2nd bedroom into an office (leaving our many out of town guests to sleep on the couch). You've helped me package orders when things have gotten beyond busy. And you've just been there. Hugging me on the bad days. Praising me on the good. And supporting me through all of it.
6) Your determination. Before we moved here, you'd never rock climbed, rowed a boat, or hiked a mountain. And within a year of moving here, you climbed the Grand, became a river rafting guide, and hiked every mountain around us. Your drive and determination are inspiring.
7) How much you love your family and friends. You'd do anything for anyone. You've helped a gazillion people move. And how much you care about both your family and mine is so very refreshing
8) Your sexy blue eyes and the fact that you can get a tan in 10 minutes... and thank- you for loving your super white/ non- tan/ sunscreen loving wife
9) You're a movie nerd.
10) Your unconditional, unwavering, enveloping love. After 10 years, you still put a smile on my face everyday. I love your kisses, your pinches (even if I say I don't), and the fact that we still are just as in love as we were 10 years ago... but even more so now
Happy Anniversary Love!