1) Later on today I'm hitting up some thrift stores with my husband. I love thrift stores- they're so full of treasures and there's rarely a visit where I don't find me something awesome. Today Danny & I will be looking for some fun 80's garb to wear to his 80's themed work party this weekend- watch out!
2) My job. Wedding season is upon us and I LOVE what I do. The fact that I get to work from home, playing with pretty, luxe fabrics, for super awesome ladies is just beyond cool.
3) Living in Jackson. Wolves have been causing trouble in the southern part of town. We're being cautioned to carry our bear spray since the griz and black bears are already out due to an early spring. Maybe that sounds scary to some- but to me- I don't know. I just can't believe I call this incredibly wild place home... and I love it
4) My hubs. He seriously makes me laugh every. single. day. I'm not gonna lie, there are day where he makes me want to pull my hair out too... but even on those days I know there will be a point that he'll do something crazy & make me laugh- and not a day goes by where I don't feel beyond blessed to be his wife
5) My little bro. He's been having severe chest pains while also getting light headed. And after a couple trips to the emergency room- they're still trying to figure out what's wrong. Please keep him in your thoughts & prayers.