Thankful For...



5 Things I'm Grateful For:

  1. This  last week has been AWESOME! The fact that 2 stores in Jackson Hole are carrying my products has me over the moon with excitement
  2. New developments with my bridal store are currently in the works... and I'm looking forward to adding a new of line of products
  3. My dad is back in town! He got here last night and I can't wait to hang out with him... just need to try and get all this work done! :)
  4. All this work that I need to get done... I'm also very grateful for. Opening a second business, while moving, and right before the holidays is an expensive way to do things... so happy it's starting to pay off
  5. My husband. He's my biggest supporter and best friend. Every day is better with him in it

Comments

  1. Congrats on having your home line carried in stores! I hope your success continues to grow and expand. I love all your posts, and thank you for reminding me to be thankful for what I have. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Tracy! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts