Meet Tera...

Tera may be one of the sweetest people I've never actually met. We started talking back in February when she asked me to make her Champagne Brunch hair flower for her special day. You can just tell from the way she writes that she has a heart of gold. Fast forward a few months later, and Tera and Ryan's wedding photos confirm what I already knew. Just see for yourself:






LOVE the simplicity behind her gorgeous dress


The handsome groom Ryan





Stay Tuned for Ceremony and Beautiful Reception!



All photography by the fantastic David Parks

Comments

  1. these may be some of the BEST wedding photos I've seen in a while! her hair, her dress, the bouquet- gah!!! and that hanger??? Wish I thought of that...can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so so sweet. So gracious, and too too kind. I feel so honored! Thank you for your sweet words and playing a role in our special day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ash: Right?? I want that hanger too!

    Tera: You are so awesome. Thanks again for sharing your beautiful wedding with us :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts