1 Outfit, 2 Dates

My everyday outfit pretty much consists of jeans, a tank, and a cardigan... well, at least it did in California. My outfit here in the winter tends to involve a lot more fleece, but I still love me my jeans and cardigan combo. The versatility of this casual outfit is what I love the most. I can go from casual to a little dressy just by changing my shoes and jewelry- which was the inspiration for this collection of wears. 1 Outfit- 2 Different Activities.
1 Outfit, 2 Dates


What's your go to outfit?


Comments

  1. Very cute!! My summer outfit is usually a boy-style tank (the 'white beater' style), long necklace, and jeans. My winter go-to outfit is pretty much the same thing with an Old Navy cardigan. Although, I AM a huge fan of sun dresses and cowboy boots in the winter... usually with long necklaces. Love that ring! Have you been to the Ranch Shop in town? I worked there in '06 and they have some REALLY cute turquoise rings. I was stalking one this summer and it sold before I decided that I really NEEDED it. But I'm looking again this year... they have 'old dead pawn' which is Navajo jewelry that's been sold to pawn shops. A lot of it is really old and it has a lot of character. If you haven't been there, you should definitely check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the ring and cuff! go to outfit these days is a skirt, t-shirt, and fun shoes of some sort...or flats. i'm living in pleated skirts and a white tee these days..oh california...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE jeans & a cami & I can layer all sorts of things over the cami & dress it up or down depending on what I layer over & what shoes, jewelry, etc I choose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica- Are you talking about Bet the Ranch by Made? If not, then I totally have not been there and would LOVE to check it out! I heart turquoise jewelry!

    Anabel- Oh I miss wearing skirts! And flip flops!

    Diane- I totally agree! They're just so versatile- I love it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts