Super Simple, Super Delicious Banana Bread


Last night I made this Super Simple, Super Delicious Banana Bread recipe from an old Design Sponge post I saved a while back. The dough was so good that I seriously considered not baking it for a second or two, but curiosity got the best of me and I slid the pan into the oven. And I'm so glad I did. Here's the recipe if you'd like to try:

Ingredients:

1 stick + 1 tablespoon butter (125g)
1 cup sugar
2 eggs
2 cups flour
2 tsp baking powder
4-5 ripe bananas
1tsp vanilla essence
1/2 teaspoon of Salt
(Bake using a 9×5x3 or 8×4x4 loaf pan)

Baking Instructions:

Beat butter and sugar until creamy
Add eggs
Add dry ingredients (including salt)
Add mushed up bananas and vanilla essence
Bake at 350F/180°C for 1 hour.
And then you're done! Super Simple and Super Delicious!

Comments

  1. That looks delish! Love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg you just made me so hungry! looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! I ate way too much of it ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts