PASSED MY CBEST!!!

Last night I found out that I passed my CBEST! CBEST stands for California Basic Educational Skills Test. The Timeline went like this:
  • November 30th: Last Day at my Job
  • December 1st- 3rd: Study like crazy for CBEST
  • December 4th: Relax
  • December 5th: CBEST
  • December 21st: Results bring Good News!

I want to sub at elementary schools before we leave for Wyoming. This job will enable me to still have the time to plan for our move... as well as work in an environment with fun little youngsters. Next step: Apply with the district

Image source here

Comments

  1. Congratulations Brandi!
    I hope teaching proves to be a great in between (and less stressful) job while you guys get ready to move.

    Wyoming is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts