Cali Part 2

The night of the wedding, Danny & I went and stayed at my step dad's house nearby in San Clemente...


We got in late so we didn't get to see anyone, but his girlfriend had Sprinkles cupcakes waiting on our bed for us! (Danny took a bite immediately- as you can see from the picture). Such a nice surprise!

The next morning I can downstairs and was given the cure for a sinus migraine (something I've been battling a lot lately due to my allergies): Advil migraine meds and the kicker- a frozen Starbucks frapuccino- drank very fast to purposely give brain freezes... the combination worked (headache mostly gone in just over an hour)

We had breakfast out on the relaxing patio...

And then we all headed to Disneyland to meet up with my little sis and her boyfriend... with more Sprinkles cupcakes in tow obviously...

Isn't she the cutest!

Danny is so graceful when he eats cupcakes...

We spent the majority of our time in California Adventure- which has changed so much since we lived in Cali!

First ride: Grizzly Rapids. Because of course my river rafting husband would want to go from rapids in Wyoming to rapids in Disneyland :)

Our last moments of being dry...


And since my step-dad has become a Club 33 member since we moved from Cali....

We got to go in the special 1901 Lounge in California Adventure...

Pretty awesome to be enjoying an area I otherwise would never be able to go into...


The space imitates the 1930's spot where the animators hung out. It was really cool to see all the different photos and mementos from then...



After hanging out in there for a while, we went to the Carthay Circle Restaurant next door for dinner... it was delicious

Love this photo my sister snapped of the hubs and I...

But then we went back to our crazy selves...

After watching the amazing new water show, World of Color, at California Adventure (will hopefully be uploading a video soon)...

we made a run for Disneyland to make our last ride of the night Splash Mountain... why not start and end the day soaked? ;)


So much fun! Can't believe how spoiled and blessed we were to be so generously loved on by our families.  I want to go back...


Up Next: Relaxing with lovely mama and saying our goodbyes


Photos from my instagram. Follow along @Silverpencils

Comments

  1. Love the expression in that photo from Splash Mountain!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts