Lots of Fun and a Broken Computer



There will be light blogging this week due to the fact that not only is my family here, but my laptop may have taken it's last working breath. Thankfully my sister brought her laptop with her so I can check my email and such... not looking forward to the fact that I'll be putting lots of mula towards another computer this week... but when my business is completely on the internet- I'm kind of lost without one.

Other than my broken computer, things are going great out here. I'm loving spending time with my family- lots of hikes and family time... even some disputes during game night... Danny and my sister are kind of competitive haha. But so much fun. Hopefully when I get my new computer I'll be posting lots of pics.

Have a wonderful week everyone!!

Comments

  1. Oh no - I hate computer problems! Enjoy your visit with your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun with your family this week!

    Buying a new computer is no fun, I recently had to replace my laptop when it died.

    ReplyDelete
  3. new computer = tax write off!
    enjoy the week with your family, and stay cool

    xothe egg out west.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's never too late to save your computer from dying, Brandi. :) How nice of your sister to let you use her laptop. By now, I assume, you've got a hold of your new computer. Congratulations! May I ask, what happened to the previous one?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I strongly agree with Benita's first sentence. I know, it's quite elementary but I have to say, most people still forget this: Have a backup of your important files every once in a while. It's for your own good guys! Better safe than sorry.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts