Balsamic- Garlic Crusted Pork Tenderloin

I love me some Pork Tenderloin. Mmmmm Hmmmmm... I also love recipes where the ingredients are already in my house. It just makes me so happy not having to run to the store for extra ingredients. And then the fact that this pork tenderloin tastes super good- Well this recipe's just fantastic all the way around. Enjoy!



Ingredients:
  • 4-5 garlic cloves, finely minced or crushed
  • 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
  • 2 1/2 teaspoons coarse salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 2 pork tenderloins (about 1¼ pounds each)
  • 2 tablespoons canola oil (if preparing in oven)

Stir together garlic, balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper, and olive oil in a small bowl. Rub the paste all over pork. If you like or have the time, marinate overnight. If not, it will still taste great- I only marinated mine for about an hour.

Preheat oven to 400 degrees.

Heat canola oil in a large, heavy saute pan over medium-high heat. Working in batches if necessary, add pork, and brown all over, about 4 minutes.

Transfer pan to oven. Roast pork, turning occasionally, until the internal temperature is 160 degrees. This process was supposed to take 20 minutes but my oven was acting up- so the meat thermometer came in very handy.

Transfer pork to a cutting board, and try to let it rest 10 minutes before slicing. And enjoy!


Comments

  1. I was just thinking about making pork tenderloin! Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That makes me hungry!

    I'm right there with you on loving not having to go to a store. I found a recipe the other day and was ecstatic to see that we had all of the ingredients on hand so I'll be making it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! I adore pork tenderloin, so I'll definitely try this one out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me know how you ladies like it. I'm making it again tonight... it's just so easy :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts