Happy Friday!!

Happy Friday!! Here's my weekend in a nutshell:

1) Desperately try to find our only truck key that Danny misplaced yesterday. I've gone through the house a million times, sifted through cold snow, and then gone through our house a million more times- and nada. I'd call AAA but I let our membership expire last month since we hadn't used it in forever (totally jinxed myself). I renewed it last night... and it takes 3 days to go into effect. So... continue searching for our key is my #1 Priority- especially since Danny's wallet is still in the truck (with his bus pass for work).

2) Once I find the key- go get copies made! This is not a one time thing. Danny, my husband whom I love with all my heart and am so blessed to be married to- loses things all. the. time. For example- when shoveling the stairs 3 days ago (yes 3) I saw a little black thing underneath the snow and it was our truck key (never knew it was even missing!). So... I guess this is shame on me for not getting copies made then... maybe :)

3) Work on a bunch of lovely orders and custom wedding party sets

4) Start exercising again. I was doing soooo good (4-5 times a week) and then when I got sick last week, everything just went downhill. So I'm holding myself accountable now by putting it on here

But before I go, I thought I'd leave you all with this relaxing and whimsical photo. Breathe it in and enjoy your weekend. See you on Monday :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts