Weekend Mountain Wedding: an Abandoned House and an Open Field

They come few and far between. Those moments when your family and friends are healthy... happy. When you can see everything in life for the blessing that it is- rather than the job, errand, or line on the To Do list that's calling. When life is, in it's purest form, good.

This was one of those moments.



Kissing my new husband in a field of weeds...Underneath competing rain clouds and sunshineIt was perfect.I'm so in love with this man!Our photographers were drawn to this house for our pictures. We would have never taken pictures in the field otherwise. We were just driving down the road looking for anything that caught our eye, and gave us inspiration. And that's when we stumbled across her- vacant and boarded up. So we decided to give her some love and play house in the front.Being intimate in front of a photographer can be daunting. I know that during our engagement session I felt awkward 99% of the time. Passerbyers looking at me. Lens up in my face. I was making faces I didn't even know existed... and not in a good way :). But on the day of our wedding, it didn't matter anymore. I only was focused on my new husband, and I felt so incredibly peaceful...in love...and happy.This was one of those moments.



Shown with Grace Bridal Hair Fascinator


Miss Something? Catch up here:

Weekend Mountain Wedding: The Bridge, Part 2
Weekend Mountain Wedding: The Bridge, Part 1Weekend Mountain Wedding: It's All Relative
Weekend Mountain Wedding: A Whole Lot of Love
Weekend Mountain Wedding: We Say I Do!!!
Weekend Mountain Wedding: A Walk Beneath the Pines
Weekend Mountain Wedding: The Procession of Little Black Dresses
Weekend Mountain Wedding: The Clock Strikes Two
Weekend Mountain Wedding: The Dress Comes On
Weekend Mountain Wedding: Fancy Men at Dreamland
Weekend Mountain Wedding: Time to Get Beautified
Weekend Mountain Wedding: Morning Time
Weekend Mountain Wedding: Fancy vs. Not Fancy at the Rehearsal
Weekend Mountain Wedding: The Day Before
Weekend Mountain Wedding: Proof That It Did In Fact Happen

All photos by the amazingly talented Sandra Salisbury

Comments

Popular Posts