Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Citrus Centerpiece

Two coincidental things happened Saturday. 1) I finally packed up the last of our Christmas boxes which had been thrown on top of our dining table. And 2) My dad brought over a gigantic bag of oranges from my Grandparent's tree. So what was I to do but make a centerpiece out of the oranges for the table right? I should have taken the pictures during the day but I think it looks ok. I'm either going to get a white tablecloth or white placemats instead as well.



















5 comments:

  1. that looks so yummy and cheery! great idea. Can't wait untilI love in southern cali and have access to all the delicious citrus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks Beautiful! I want to drink orange juice and eat citrus at the orange table!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo cute! And looks so yummy

    ReplyDelete
  4. These is a brilliant is idea. Very chic centerpieces.

    ReplyDelete