Citrus Centerpiece

Two coincidental things happened Saturday. 1) I finally packed up the last of our Christmas boxes which had been thrown on top of our dining table. And 2) My dad brought over a gigantic bag of oranges from my Grandparent's tree. So what was I to do but make a centerpiece out of the oranges for the table right? I should have taken the pictures during the day but I think it looks ok. I'm either going to get a white tablecloth or white placemats instead as well.



















Comments

  1. that looks so yummy and cheery! great idea. Can't wait untilI love in southern cali and have access to all the delicious citrus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks Beautiful! I want to drink orange juice and eat citrus at the orange table!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo cute! And looks so yummy

    ReplyDelete
  4. These is a brilliant is idea. Very chic centerpieces.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts