Mountain Living Update Part 2

In continuation from yesterday, here's what I've been up to since taking my little absence.

The most exciting thing, we announced our pregnancy! Baby Reed due June 2014!!

Another exciting thing: we were able to spend our first holiday since we've been out in Jackson with family! So I had lots of fun preparing for their visit. I wrapped their gifts...

Aired out and dusted the cabin...
 

And created a garland for the front of our cabin...

Other fun December activities... attended and created a table for the ladies Christmas Tea at our church. The food, fellowship, and message was amazing.


We also went to a super fun gingerbread house party... and I got to hang out with the adorable Gregor

 And in other news... I took in some beautiful sunrises...

and sunsets...

Watched the snow fall outside...

Captured some giant icicles hanging off the cabin...

And I was super honored to have Folk Magazine feature my Cabin photo in their Live Authentic series

All in all, it was an amazing couple months. Super, incredibly busy and full of fun activities... and I must admit, I'm still a bit exhausted- although that may just be the pregnancy  :)

Photos from my instagram @Silverpencils

Comments

  1. oh my goodness--congratulations!!! so very happy for you. i've been catching up on some blog reading (months' worth) and was so pleased to see this wonderful announcement!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts