Back to Work...



I'm so excited about the New Year and returning to work today. Vacation is always nice- and spending the last week with my mom and sister was relaxing and wonderful beyond comprehension- but there's something about returning to work in the New Year- there's so much... I don't know... motivation to change and do better. I have a bucketful of new ideas for both Silver Pencils Bridal and Home this year- some small and some drastic- and I'm just really looking forward to testing them out and hopefully implementing them soon.

To those of you still on vacation: Enjoy it. Read a book. Go on a hike. Relax.

And to those of you returning back to work today like myself: Embrace it. Work hard. And make this year the best yet!

Love you all!


(Image via The Decorista)


Comments

Popular Posts