Mountain Living Update Part 1

Since I took a little break from blogging towards the end of last year, here's a small glimpse at what mountain living looked like while I was absent...

We celebrated Thanksgiving with friends and counted are very many blessings...

 The hubs and I went on a mini road trip to Park City

Relaxed under twinkle lights at the cabin...

Hung out with two moosies in the backyard

Watched the snow fall out front

Started reading 1 Samuel again

 Celebrated my birthday with friends...

And then with my wonderful husband who spoiled me rotten...

and also got me yummy treats...

Did my first, real craft fair with my friends at Leaf & Pen. If you haven't checked them out yet, do so. They're both incredibly talented and I love everything in their store!

Hiked through the forest with friends to find the perfect Christmas tree...




Stay tuned for Part 2 tomorrow!

Images from my instagram. Follow along @Silverpencils


Comments

Popular Posts