What I'm Reading...


Ditching the Bible I've had for the last 10 years was a little hard for me- graffitied with my notes, underlining, and highlighting, I was hesitant to shove it all on a bookshelf in favor of one completely barren- especially since I already had a study Bible, but since both my husband and pastor recommended it, I figured I could give it a shot. Worst case scenario- I could always go back to my other Bible right?

But no need for that- because the study notes in the MacArthur Study Bible are sooooooooooo helpful. My knowledge and understanding of God's word has increased tremendously in the short amount of time since I've had it and I'm so grateful that it was recommended to me. If you don't have a Bible, you need a new one, or if you're looking to increase your knowledge- get it! As you can see above, I've decorated mine with Japanese Washi Tape to distinguish mine from my husband's :)

I've also started reading The Gospel According to Jesus. Talk about convicting. MacArthur dives into what authentic faith really means and backs everything up with Scripture. It's life changing and I want to give a copy to everyone I know :)

Comments

  1. As I'm sitting here with my Bible next to me, this is the post I needed to read! I'm in need of a new one and I can't wait to check yours out <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts