Thankful for...


5 things I'm grateful for this week:

1) My husband. He's been working really, really hard for both of us lately. He's amazing and I am so very grateful for the time, effort, and strength he's been putting in.

2) Spring. Besides the incredible sunshine that's been shining down on  us- I LOVE hearing the crickets and frogs at night. Talk about peaceful. We also had a mama deer and her fawn out front this morning- so cool.

3) Our wonderful church. By God's grace, my understanding of His word has increased so much in just the few short months we've been going there. The fellowship and food aren't bad either :)

4) Danny's boss. He offered Danny one of his spare trucks over the summer to borrow- which is a huge blessing. Now I can have our vehicle during the day to run errands and be more productive with my time as well.

5) My job. I can't believe I get to do what I do for a living. I don't know where this road is going; and I don't know how long it will last- but I am so thankful that I've been blessed with this opportunity. My goal now is to be more wise with my time and the products I produce.

(Image via bloom)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts