Instant Brownie in a Cup



For those times when all you really want is a bite of chocolate... and there's absolutely none in the house. Or for when you don't feel like baking any entire tin of brownies... because you just feel like having one. I present- the Instant Brownie in a Cup!

I actually got this recipe from SP reader vanity cake when I posted on the Instant Chocolate Cake I made awhile ago. It's fast, easy, and you probably already have all the ingredients in your house. Enjoy!


Ingredients: 
2 Tbs vegetable oil
2 Tbs water
Few drops vanilla extract
A dash salt
A pinch instant coffee powder (I use a few drips from the morning's leftover coffee instead)
3 Tbs granulated sugar
2 Tbs unsweetened cocoa powder
2 Tbs all purpose flour


In a big coffee mug, mix water, oil, salt, vanilla and coffee, if using. Whisk well. Add cocoa powder, whisk well. Add sugar, whisk well. Add flour, whisk well. Microwave for 60-75 seconds: 60 seconds for a molten bottom, 75 for uniformly done. I always do 60. Enjoy with a spoon and a scoop of vanilla ice cream or colorful sprinkles like me. Careful, brownie will be hot.

Recipe from Chow.com

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh, this looks so good! I try not to keep chocolate chips in the house (they always wind up getting eaten with or without me doing any baking), so this is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts