Hawaiian BBQ Chicken

I tried this recipe last night and it was a hole in one. It's super easy, you only need 3 ingredients, it's cheap, and my husband loved it- what more could I ask for? Just see for yourself...


Ingredients:
  • 4-6 Boneless, Frozen Chicken Breasts
  • 1 Bottle of BBQ Sauce
  • 1 20 oz. can of Pineapple Chunks, drained

Place frozen chicken breasts in crock pot and cover with sauce. Empty can of drained, pineapple chunks on top. Cook on high for 2-3 hours or on low for 4-6. And you're done! I served mine over Japanese, sticky rice and topped with some parsley for color.


Recipe found via nd+ from Six Sister's Stuff

Comments

  1. Yum! I'll be breaking out the crockpot soon as the weather gets colder, and I'm looking forward to trying this out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make one similar to this that my family loves. Its bbq sauce, pineapple, bell pepper, onion, & garlic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds delicious and looks pretty easy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Frau- I like the idea of your additions! I'm going to have to try that next time

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts