I'm Super Lame and Corny

Warning: Not only am I super lame and corny... but I'm also behind the times. Because I know this video came out at like (and yes- I just spewed out like *like* a teenage valley girl) the beginning of summer... and I'm just now finding out about it. But I love it so much.

Back in the days when music television used to actually play music videos (and not 10,000 reality shows), my mom used to have CMT on in the background on Saturday and Sunday mornings. So a couple of weekends ago, I did the same thing for old time sake... and even though there was only about a half hour left until My Big Fat Redneck Wedding or whatever other reality show was coming on, I happened to catch Lady Antebellum's "Just A Kiss" music video. And maybe it's because I love to travel, or maybe it's because I'm super lame and corny, but I just fell in love with the whole thing. If you haven't seen it already, definitely click below to watch for yourself

Comments

  1. GAHHHH, I LOVE LADY A!!!!! I've seen them in concert twice and they were amazing! My sister and I even met them, and they were so incredibly nice! Very humble and ridiculously good singing live - they're the real deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah you're so lucky- I would love to see them in concert!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts