Winter Wonderland

Last week we had our first snowfall here in Jackson- it actually snowed for about 2 days straight and created a beautiful preview to what our winter is going to be like. Because Danny and I grew up in an area with Zero chance of snowfall year round, we waited up like little kids for the first snow to finally drop (2am). We then spent the next few days enjoying the heck out of it- hikes through the forest, midnight snowball fights in a nearby park, and snuggling up on the couch while watching the snow drop outside.

Here are a few of the pictures from one of our snowy hikes... Note to self: Wear really warm socks because Hunter Boots, although great at keeping you dry, do not keep you warm!
The snow is quickly fading- but hopefully we'll get some more very soon.
Happy Monday everyone!

Comments

  1. I LOVE all of your outdoor shots - everything looks just so gorgeous and I can't even imagine seeing it in real life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I'm so jealous in chilly (sunny) SoCal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eee! A sign that winter is on it's way. Gorgeous pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha you guys are so cute!! I LOVE that you stayed up that late for snow!!! I kept praying it wouldn't snow on our drive from Salt Lake on Saturday - those passes can be scary!! Bryan is in Salt Lake again as of this evening, and he'll be back on Thursday, so I'm hoping that the snow holds while he drives. I'm also hoping to embrace the snow soon... especially once I get used to driving in it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG these pictures are stunning!!! As for your Hunter boots not being very warm, Hunter makes fleecy liners for them to keep you extra warm :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts