Meet Stacy... Part 1

Today I have an absolutely beautiful wedding for you! And because there were so many incredibly photos to choose from, it's coming to you in 2 parts too!

Meet the gorgeous Bride Stacy...Stacy ordered the Grace Champagne Peony Hair Flower out of my shop and attached it to her incredibly chic birdcage veil.Stacy and Dane were married were married on July 31st of this year at Pitt Meadows Golf Club in British Columbia. I love the colors and all of the gorgeous details Stacy chose. Their photographer James Moes did a fantastic job capturing all of them too. Just take a look for yourself...One of my favorite photos...



Up Next: Part 2!
All photos by James Moes

Comments

  1. I love:

    1. The bird cage veil and Grace flower
    2. Her dad's incredibly awesome beard
    3. That you can tell she has amazing charisma just by looking at a picture of her. She radiates warmth and fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts