Back to Blogging

Yay! I'm so excited to be back to blogging! I've been alternating staying between both my mom and dad's houses and neither have wireless for me to connect to (something I never anticipated). And I of course I forgot a flash drive so I haven't been able to upload photos. But here I am- taking up the corner seat at Barnes and Noble for the last 3 hours- answering emails, uploading photos, and blogging away. Me and the quiet man next to me even watched each other's stuff as we alternated taking bathroom breaks... good to know there's still nice and honest people out there :)

Being away from home for 3 weeks is definitely an experience, but it's so great to visit with family and friends. And getting to experience some warm weather is nice too (I heard there will be a high of negative 5 on Wednesday back home! ahhhh!)

This past weekend I went to Vegas for my best girlfriend's bachelorette party. We stayed at the Aria which was very nice :) Here is half of the group enjoying some yummy tapas at the Spanish restaurant inside Sipping down a delicious frozen hot chocolate at SerendipityAnd then taking a high school flash back shot (the 3 of us were in ASB together)
I'll try and post more photos soon- just thought I'd let you know what I've been up to :)

Comments

  1. Glad to have you back blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww....looks like you had a good time! I love Vegas (am going there next weekend---whee!). Can't wait to check out Aria! And how fun to be able to go away for 3 weeks!
    Love your blog, btw. Please stop by mine if you have a second:) Thanks!
    http:lajolielavie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts