To the Weekend!

Source: topit.me via Emma on Pinterest


This is the last weekend I'll spend in my house. It's so strange when you think of things in those terms. Makes you kind of sad- happy for the bigger & better to come, but also sad to be leaving something so familiar. Our duplex is small- very small, but it's the longest I've ever lived in one place permanently, and it's where Danny & I are got our start in Wyoming- so it will always hold a very special place in my heart.

So this weekend we'll continue packing. I'll finish up the remainder of my orders. And come Wednesday- we'll say goodbye to our little home.

Have a wonderful weekend my friends. See you back here on Monday!

Comments

  1. how exciting!!! can't wait to see what your new cabin looks like!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts