Life as of Late...

Life has been so incredibly busy lately- but also really, really awesome.

For starters, I went on a...



The first spot we stopped at had a fresh kill and some very fresh bear tracks... we kept moving


Exploring out in the cool crisp air, while snacking on gourmet sandwiches and chocolates was heavenly. I love fall...

Last Friday, I made the trek out to Idaho to stock up on supplies before winter. The oncoming storm (I told ya!) on my way back made for some gorgeous scenery, so I stopped to take a photo...



This weekend, we packed, and packed, and then packed up some more... 
 Maverick was no help...

But it's going to all be worth it since we're moving into this adorable cabin in the woods come November!!

 And then finally, we woke up to the first snow of the season today! I love where I live...

 All photos are from my instagram. Follow me @Silverpencils

Comments

  1. Congrats on the move! That cabin looks perfect. Your posts always make me want to flee to the country.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts