Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Riverside

I've been loving my time down here in California visiting with family and old friends.

Every minute of every day has been scheduled with fun activities like a spa outing with my mom and sister, family meals, friendship dates and more... it's been pure heaven. And the best part has been who I've been spending it with. I seriously have the most wonderful people in my life... which I know will make it all the more difficult to leave pretty soon

One place I've been to several times already (that I rarely visited before) is downtown

I brunched with my best friend's family at the Mission Inn to celebrate her dad's new marriage (His wife is so sweet!), had a FANTASTIC dinner of butternut squash ravioli with my own dad at Mario's, and then a few days later returned with my dad to walk the farmer's market...

The asian pears were delicious! And the fact that there was an amazing supply of succulents and a gorgeous olive tree for sale made me a just a tad bit sad I no longer had the advantage of a Mediterranean climate for growing

I'm going to miss this... all of it


No comments:

Post a Comment