Happy Friday!

Happy Friday! This weekend I'll be playing a bit of catch up since I've been taking care of Mavi Doogie. After an entire day at the vet's office and $600 later, they're still not sure what's wrong, but he's been getting better every day- which is all that matters. I'd rather spend the money and there be nothing be wrong, then spend it and have him sick... although is still hurts to hand over that kind of money. My husband also woke up with a cold this morning, so I'll be taking care of him this weekend too- goodness these boys lol. So this weekend will definitely be one spent indoors- but at least we'll all be together... and hopefully I won't come down with anything too :) Have a wonderful weekend and see you back here next week!


(personal photo)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts