My Morning View

This morning I woke up to this...After an incredibly busy week with work, preparing for an out of town friend arriving tomorrow, as well as feeling under the weather- the week was starting to overwhelm me. So Danny came up with the brilliant idea of going on a spur of the moment camping trip last night. It was already 8pm when he thought of the idea.... and he had to work at 9 this morning- but we thought after a busy week of not really seeing each other that it would be nice to just get out of the house.

So we loaded up Maverick and our camping gear, dressed in an insane amount of layers and fleece (very sexy), and headed out to a spot about 25 minutes north of town.

And I feel totally refreshed. That little trip did wonders for my energy... and I still smell like campfire mmmmmm....

Comments

  1. Beautiful! What a great idea! Sounds like a perfect pick-me-up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun... and spontaneous. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a pretty awesome view! we camp as well....but around Florida. No mountains...palm trees our our view. And I do know the smell of campfire day, noon and night. Simple and honest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam- beach camping is wonderful as well. I used to love hearing the sound of the ocean when you wake up in your tent

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, Brandi - I love your life! That is incredibly romantic and wonderful and I bet it was just what you needed!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts