Mountain Living

In preparation for this baby girl, who's currently 6 days late, I've fallen behind on my blogging again. Oops! But here's a look at what mountain living looked like last month. Lots more updates to come!! :)

Hiking with friends...

Driving through town...


 Mavi thoroughly enjoying himself...

Catching up on some reading for my Gospel Community group...

When I was 10 days out from the little miss' due date...

Snacking on Pomegranate Popsicles

Garage Saling below the Tetons...

Surprising the hubs at work with yummy breakfast from our favorite bakery...

Decorating our neighbor's animal skull with dandelions on my walk home...

 Exploring roads and properties I've never gone down before...

Walking with my friend trying to get the babies out (her little girl is now 3 weeks old)

And our wonderful non-prego friend who put up with my slow walking pace...

 Trees in bloom on my street...

 Lots of thunderstorms lately...


And admiring my neighbor's pretty flowers...


Photos from my instagram. Follow along @Silverpencils

Comments

Popular Posts