Back to Jackson

I AM SO BLESSED. I have been surrounded by family and friends over the last month who have taken me in, taken me out, showed me love, and given up their time in order to spend quality time with me. And I am going to miss them ALL so incredibly much.

Today we are making the trek back to Jackson... and this is honestly the hardest it's ever been for me to go back. Don't get me wrong- I love Jackson and I definitely want to continue living there. But being here in California with my amazing family and friends, and for this long, has made it really difficult to leave. I'm going to miss them all so much! And now I just want every one of them to move to Jackson so I can have them around me all the time!

If you are fortunate enough to live around the people you love, stop by their house, give them a call, whatever- it will be a blessing to you both

Comments

Popular Posts