The Workout Playlist























Music is vital when I workout. It keeps me energetic, focused, and happy. I hate when I forget to bring my ipod to the gym. The background music is quieter. I'm not guaranteed to like it. And the fact that I can hear my dying gasps of breath, (and of the person next to me) doesn't make me feel pumped up either... I feel like I should shut my mouth, save myself and stop whatever the heck I'm doing.

This is why I get totally stoked when people share their playlists with me. I'm really into mine for the time being, but just like doing the same workout repeatedly, I know I'll get bored of it after a while.

My Cardio Playlist:

  1. Hot N Cold- Katy Perry
  2. Never Going Back to OK- The Afters
  3. Tonight- The Afters
  4. Munich- Editors
  5. So Alive- Ryan Adams
  6. Bullets- Editors
  7. Hero/ Heroin- Boys like Girls
  8. Here I Come- Fergie
  9. U + Ur Hand- Pink
  10. Age of Consent- New Order
  11. We Could Run Away- Needtobreathe
  12. Mercy- Duffy
  13. So What- Pink
  14. Breakin' Dishes- Rihanna

Any suggestions? What gets you movin?

Source: 1

Comments

  1. If you're looking for peppy songs, lately I've been enjoying "Hearts on Fire" by Cut Copy and "My Delerium" by Ladyhawke.
    They're both fun songs that'll keep you moving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just downloaded My Delerium. That's going to be great for my cardio- thanks for the input!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like bleed american by jimmy eat world.

    we have a lot of the same music!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie that entire album is awesome. I remember when it came out- I was hooked forever and saw them twice in concert :) Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts