I've been Tagged!

LA over at JUNE FIFTH has tagged me! I'm It!











Rules of the tag: List 5 Obsessions/Addictions that you have, and tag back to the person(s) that gave you the award. Post the rules and tag an additional 5 people.

So here I go:

Magazines: I am obsessed with magazines. I subscribe to so many that I can't keep up with them and they stack up in all corners of my house. I'm still unpacking old issues from when we moved! But I honestly love them for inspiration, ideas, recipes, etc... And it's way cheaper to subscribe than buy individually

Clean sinks. Ok this may be a slightly weird one. But I have a hard time going to bed if our sink isn't empty of dishes. And we don't have a dishwasher- so this is definitely an everyday thing... and I hate doing dishes. I don't get myself :)

Like LA, I heart photography. I stalk photo blogs like it's nobody's business! And I'm always the camera gal on trips with our friends. Here's one of my own:







I could live in Anthropologie. The candles alone make me never want to leave and the Sale section always keeps me coming back for more

And last but not least, the coffee shop experience: Strong black coffee, pastries, good music, an interesting novel or the paper, and I'm hooked. And if this stop happens in the middle of a spontaneous road trip, that doesn't hurt either :)

Now I tag:

Girl on the Park:

That Wife:

Good Finking:

Our Little Haus:

Claremont Road:

Comments

  1. That is an AMAZING picture!! :)
    Oh and I am obsessed with magazines too :) And Anthropolgie...lets say I cannot wait until I can actually afford it ;)
    <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts