Mountain Living

Gosh it's been such a long time since I've done a Mountain Living post that I'm going to have to break it up into parts. So here we go, Part 1 of what life around the cabin has looked like over the past month or so...

The hubs and I took off one evening to explore outside of town...


Gazing at the reflection of clouds in ice cold puddles...

We picked one gorgeous night to go out...


Fishing with my man...



Took a little trip to Montana to see my brother


Lone Peak



Driving along the Gallitan River on my way to Bozeman...


Catching up with elk migrating back to Yellowstone

Driving home from Idaho...


Taking in the gorgeous sunset on one of our drives home...

Been spending my quiet time each morning reading through 2 Kings & 2 Chronicles

Finally started to see some warmer weather around here too. It's gone back and forth since then, but any time the sun is out- we've been taking full advantage...


And me at 28 weeks...


All photos from my instagram. Follow along @Silverpencils

Comments

  1. So beautiful, Brandi--especially that last shot... :)
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs. Bracelet (Susanna)May 15, 2014 at 9:39 AM

    I think you're the bee living closest to me. Next time you come through Bozeman we should meet up! (I.e. I'm in Bozeman)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Yes us mountain girls have to stick together! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts