What's Happening?



Wow... I've just totally fallen off the wayside when it comes to blogging. Maybe one post a month... maybe? Truth is, between being pregnant, running my business, spending time with my husband, cleaning, cooking, church activities, a Christian counseling course I've been taking and all the homework that comes with that, and then just random everyday activities... finding time to blog has just been a little difficult. I still need to post about the wonderful baby shower thrown for us and I have tons of photos to upload for my Mountain Living posts... so  I'm hoping to get to both of those uploaded soon. I also have some recipe posts... hhmmmm... they're coming. I haven't given up on this blog. I truthfully love it and the community aspect of being involved in eachother's lives. So I don't really know the point of this post, except to say that I haven't disappeared forever... I'll be back.


Image via bloom

Comments

  1. I always enjoy your blog, I love vicariously through you. What a beautiful setting to live and raise a family! Glad you still plan on posting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ** Oops...I *live* vicariously through you :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much for the encouragement Beth!

      Delete
  2. ooh, what counseling class are you taking? I'm curious. I completely understand about the busyness, but I'm glad to see you here whenever you have time! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts