Mountain Living

A little snap shot of what life around the cabin has looked like as of late...

Riding my bike to go drop off orders...


Loving my job...

Meditating on what it means to be a Proverbs 31 woman

Taking advantage of the sunshine and getting some gardening done...

Strawberries were on sale for 99 cents at Smiths! Bulked up and gave them a vinegar bath to make  'em last longer


Taking car of our neighbor's chickens... and enjoying all the fresh eggs that came along with it...

Our church does a potluck dinner between the two services. I was in charge of dessert... 

Enjoying one of my favorite movies while the hubs was out of town...

Driving to and from getting him...



Enjoying a nice dinner on the town courtesy of his generous boss...

And reading out in the yard...

 All photos from my instagram. Follow along @Silverpencils

Comments

  1. dear mountain woman-I loved this series of pics! I want to raise my own chickens. Is that weird that that is one of my dreams???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Anabel! And not at all- I want to someday as well! It's crazy the difference you can taste between store bought eggs and just hatched ones- totally amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are living the life Brandi!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts