Meet Hannah...

Isn't Hannah lovely?! I love this photo of her looking outside.

Hannah found my shop online and delegated the ordering to her sister Holly. Brides to Be take note: delegation is key to reducing the stress of wedding planning.

Hannah was one of the first brides who asked me to accessorize her entire bridal party. She chose the Grace peony for herself, 3 A Little Grace peonies for her bridesmaids and 1 slightly smaller A Little Grace headband for her flower girl.

Hannah's sister Holly told me that the flower girl loved her headband so much that she wore it to school the entire week after the wedding- if that doesn't make a girls day what will? I was smiling all day.
Thanks so much Hannah and Holly for being so wonderful! And Hannah you look absolutely gorgeous in all of these photos!

Comments

  1. Gorgeous bride, and very gorgeous peony! Great job, Brandi! Girl, your talent is amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts